WORK HARD AND BE NICE TO PEOPLE
Do you want to work for one of the coolest jean’s brands in the Netherlands? We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active person to join the E-commerce team. So, are you passionate about fashion, service minded and looking for a new opportunity, then we are looking for you!
DENHAM is looking for a E-commerce Manager to join our team in Amsterdam full-time.
As our E-commerce Manager you will have a key position within the Digital/eCommerce team.
You will monitor the performance of our Denham digital channels where you propose informed actions to drive business growth. In this role you will report to the Head of Digital and E-commerce.
• Monitor our website www.denham.com and our Denham app performance, including reviewing KPI’s reports, trade reports, and product performances reports. This requires running weekly, monthly, and yearly analyses and maintaining /developing internal dashboarding.
• Proactively providing actions and operational insights and following throughout the full execution.
• Plan & coordinate the product/collection launches and GTM Commercial Calendar for each season.
• In conjunction with the Digital/eCommerce team and the Marketing team: plan product, and promotional messaging by week/month/season to drive results; ensure clear customer communication across all touch points.
• Plan seasonal site content & merchandising to best represent the online merchandise strategy and brand proposition.
• Work closely with the Marketing team and agencies to create engaging customer journeys from digital marketing activities through to the site.
• Plan and review CRM (Customer Relationship Management) marketing.
• Actively review the site, identify opportunities and issues, and coordinate updates.
• Continuously optimize the site through site merchandising analysis and updates.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Retail, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
• Five+ years of related experience in E-commerce with a focus on European markets.
• Fashion background, and product sensitivity.
• Self-motivated with strong accountability and ownership.
• A highly analytical, data-driven, ROI-focused decision-maker with a strong commercial and business-minded approach.
• Focused on the customer experience, with high attention to detail.
• Ability to be flexible and prioritize as circumstances change and evolve.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite & Google Analytics.
• Full professional proficiency in English.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extra benefits like travel expenses, 25 holidays per year, company pension scheme, and a benefit package where you can find a wide range of discounts. Plus our company chef serves amazing lunches.
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time!
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, then we'd love to hear about you! Please apply by using the Apply Now button in below.