WORK HARD AND BE NICE TO PEOPLE
Do you want to work for one of the coolest jean’s brands in the Netherlands? We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active person to join the Ecommerce team. So, are you passionate about fashion, service minded and looking for a new opportunity, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Graphic & Web Designer to deliver amazing user experiences on our Digital channels: Web, APP, Newsletter, and Paid Social campaigns/PM Campaigns.
In this role you will be responsible for the Digital content production and content re-adaptation for the Digital channels: Website, APP, Paid Social, and newsletters. This means you can move from video content for Instagram to polished photo assets for our website to create outspoken templates for our newsletters. You work closely together with the other members of the Ecommerce team, but also with the Brand & Marketing team.
You have a strong understanding of UX and UI, are technically minded and design oriented. You are used to work cross-functions/cross-department and are a good team player!
• Work on all the Digital Content/Visual design for our online channels: Website, App, Newsletter and Paid Social.
• Management of the digital content post-production flow and re-adaptation: photo-editing, photo-retouch, and video-editing for the Website and APP.
• Create new layouts and guidelines for digital marketing campaigns, review, and test digital media assets.
• Support in creating digital layouts, illustrations, and motion graphics for Newsletter and Paid Advertising.
• Re-adapt and optimize assets for web and app.
• Design layouts, wire frames, and high-fidelity prototypes for denham.com and DENHAM App.
• Update and maintain internal databases of designs, illustrations, and videos.
• Use data, insights, and research to optimize the content/visual and give tactical and practical.
• 3/5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and familiarity with video editing and motion graphics.
• Experience in UX & UI, expertise in Figma.
• Experience in web content management.
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS understanding is considered a plus.
• Exceptional attention to detail and precision in design.
• Experience analyzing business needs and delivering effective digital solutions in a timely manner.
• Ability to work cross-functions/cross-department and be a good team player.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extra benefits like travel expenses, 25 holidays per year, company pension scheme, and a benefit package where you can find a wide range of discounts. Plus our company chef serves amazing lunches.
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time!
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please apply by using the Apply Now!