Reporting to and working alongside the Brand Manager, this role will co-ordinate and implement all DENHAM visual merchandising and display functions for retail boutiques and wholesale accounts. This includes training sales staff of general visual merchandising and displays, developing standards and seasonal guidelines, handling display and installations/pop ups for special events, and all creative window project concepts.
The position is based out of DENHAM HQ with consistent bi-weekly visits to the DENHAM NL stores and occasional travel to other shop in shop locations in Europe.
• Create the new Denham visual guidelines that are forward thinking, creative and effective for our retail stores.
• Concept and manage window installations, in-store seasonal creative roll-outs, and special projects within the VM network.
• Oversee the training, execution, and maintenance of in-store brand standards.
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal partners, including: Brand, Communications/PR, Store Planning, Merchandising, and Operations to ensure all business needs are addressed.
• Collaborate with Brand Manager, and Creative Director on conceptualizing seasonal window displays and brand activations.
• Develop weekly store rotation schedule based on product delivery, brand events, and special projects.
• Develop and nurture partnerships with store managers within the organisation to promote brand and sales – driving VM presentations to enhance opportunities.
• Create seasonal guidelines in partnership with Brand Manager, for creative and business alignment. Visualize these concepts at Line launch presentations.
• Create and maintain a VM calendar for all projects for the year that includes, but is not limited to: launch dates, window installations, and special events.
• Organise VM visits and store set ups to make sure all stores are
• Minimum 3-5+ years in Visual Merchandising, preferably within a competitive premium brand(s).
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop) and Microsoft Office. SketchUp skills are a plus.
• Extensive experience in executing visual merchandising initiatives, including: window displays, mannequin styling, and, pop up activations and special events.
• Knowledge of holistic retail business concepts in buying, marketing, and customer experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Acute attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
• Ability to work outside of regular business hours, including: early morning, evenings, overnights, and occasional weekends.
• Happy to travel within the EU when required.
• Valid driver license is a must.
Do you want to join our team as our new Visual Merchandise Coordinator? Then we'd love to hear about you!