As our Sales Manager South Germany, Austria and Switzerland you are responsible for sales according to our International Sales strategy, in line with Denham’s corporate strategy, policies and guidelines for Wholesale sales. You are responsible for achieving sales volumes and margins according to targets for both pre -order and re -order business, and will input market feedback for the future brand development.
• Meeting and handling customers, achieving orders in line with Denham ’s targets
• Building strong/long term relationships accounts and strategic accounts
• Achieve yearly sales and financial goals
• Completing order books
• Drive the NOOS replenishment and in-season orders
• Help to develop and implement the sales and channel strategies to expand Denham’s leading position as the one of the key denim brands in the market
• Management and execute Men’s and Women’s seasonal trade show
• Annual and Seasonal budget planning and building with the Head of Global Sales
• Exploring new business opportunities
• Travel through the south of Germany, Austria & Switzerland to gain input on the collection
• Any other periodical duties or requirements assigned by the business.
• A minimum of 5 years experience and knowledge within a premium brand
• Experienced with and connected to KEY industry buyers/people
• Willingness to travel and an entrepreneurial spirit is essential
• Fluent in both English and German, verbally and in writing
• Specialized knowledge within the denim segment
• Skills: Communication and commercial skills are required
• Abilities: Manage and train people
The job can require a person if needed to work on weekend days or after 18:00
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time!
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please apply by using the Apply Now !
Do you want to join our team as our new Sales Manager South Germany, Austria & Switzerland? Then we'd love to hear about you!