• Provide excellent repair service and work in a timely manner
• Follow Service Co guidelines and work accordingly
• Keep Service Co. working area clean and tidy at all times (free from dust and clutter)
• Work on different sewing machines to repair/alternate Denham products
• Train new repair assistants on shortening, repairing and altering jeans
• When needed assist and support Service Co. at wholesale customers, trade fairs, special events nationally and internationally
• Responsible for service on the sewing machines
• Responsible for stocking threads, fabrics and all products that are needed for operating the Service Co.
• Contribute to store performance through proactively engaging customers
• Understand the local customer base and meet their requirements in all their dealings with customers
• Provide excellent customer service
• Handle basic customer complaints and escalates as appropriate
• Share ideas and suggestions to help colleagues, customers and store performance
• Unpacks orders and replenish the stockroom and store
• Fully understands store procedures and raises any issues with Store Management
• Reports to store management on Service Co operations and workload/progress
• Work hard to ensure that the store is run as efficiently as possible.
• Experience with sewing
• Fashion education
• Retail experience in fashion is preferable, but a passion for people and fashion is essential
• Confident with excellent verbal communication skills.
• A passion for customers and exceeding expectation
• Understand our brand - where we came from, where we are and where we are heading
• Able to work as part of a team and be a role model to colleagues
• Create a positive and professional working environment.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extra benefits like travel expenses, 24 holidays per year, company pension scheme, and a benefit package where you can find a wide range of discounts.
Here at DENHAM, we aim to create the best possible workplace for our team. We offer our employees lots of perks and discounts on DENHAM collections. Our team is young, creative and energetic, and we embrace a family vibe … plus, we love to plan a party from time to time!
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, please apply by using the Apply Now !